Wednesday October 20, 2021 - Updated 9:00am
- U.S. Rep. Gallagher Outlines Steps Wisconsin Can Take to Protect Itself from CCP Threats
- DATCP Reminds Farmers to Check Runoff Risk Prior to Spreading Manure
- UW-Stout Leaders to discuss future of the arts, post-pandemic, in Chippewa Valley
- U.S. Sen. Johnson Continues to Press Federal Health Agencies on Lack of Response to COVID-19 Oversight Letters
Tuesday October 19, 2021
- Rep. Bowen. Statement on passing of former Secretary of State Gen. Colin Powell.
- Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association. Commends Joint Finance Committee passage of agricultural export bill.
- Sen. Roys. Democrats unveil the RESPECT Act. Fact Sheet. LRB-4931
- Wisconsin's Green Fire. Provides testimony on sandhill crane hunting bill, Senate Bill 620.
- Sen. Taylor. Statement on the passing of former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell.
- DNR. Slinger High School Student Wins 2022 State Park And Forest Vehicle Admission Sticker Contest
- DNR. Seeking Public Input On PFAS Contamination In Marinette, Peshtigo And Surrounding Communities
- WEC Energy Group. Integrys Holding announces increase in consideration for Tender Offer and New Early Tender Time
- Midwest Environmental Advocates Announces Legal Action to Force Disclosure of Public Records Related to Natural Resources Board Member’s Refusal to Step Down
- UW-Stout. Entertainment design senior, painting professor collaborate on short film
- UW-Stout Fifty years ago during UW System merger, UW-Stout almost became UW-Menomonie
- UW-Platteville NSF grant will help create future of equitable infrastructure
- UW-Platteville FIRST LEGO League receives support from community
- UW-Platteville UW System President Thompson kicks off Homecoming, encourages vaccination
- UW-Green Bay To Help Communities Prepare for 2022 Gubernatorial Election
- Milwaukee County Sheriff Lucas. Statement regarding Milwaukee County Board committee's advancement of proposals to increase correctional officer pay.
- ACLU of Wisconsin. Milwaukee Police and Fire Commission Should Consider Community Input Before Confirming Norman Into Permanent Milwaukee Police Department Chief Role
- Wisconsin Policy Forum. Fiscal Hurdles Mount for Milwaukee County Parks; Peer Communities May Offer Solutions
- Brown County Exec. Streckenbach. Budget plan looks to improve water quality.
- Milwaukee County Sups. Sumner, Wasserman. To host virtual town hall on 2022 budget Oct. 20.
- Kewaunee County Emergency Management. Works to remind drivers "Turn Around Don't Drown."