Monday August 2, 2021 - Updated 4:34pm
- Rep. Ramthun. Call to action for cyber-forensic audit.
- Sen. Wirch. Rips Republican motion to ban Covid prevention measures on UW campuses as case numbers surge.
- Sen. LeMahieu. Shocking UI audit reveals DWD continues to fail Wisconsinites.
- Cap Times. Wisconsin GOP leader to expand 2020 election probe
- Stevens Point Journal. Former Wisconsin Supreme Court justice overseeing election review says integrity concerns warrant 'very thorough examination'
- DOR. Posts 2021 preliminary equalized values.
- OCI. Administrative Actions July 2021
- AG Kaul. And Other Swing State AGs Lead 22 AGs Urging Congress to Pass Legislation to Safeguard Democracy
- DHS. Wisconsin Submits Plans to Support Mental Health and Substance Use Services
- Wisconsin National Guard. Hall chosen to build new senior enlisted leader post from ground up
- DFI. Celebrating national ABLE to Save Month.
- DNR. Hosting Open House At Northern Highland
Fishery Research Area Aug. 6
- DATCP. Keep Your Kids Safe newsletter August 2021.
- WBAY. WI DNR kicks off Operation Deer Watch
- Racine Journal Times. Ready for re-entry: Ellsworth Correctional Center prepares incarcerated women to return to community
- Wisconsin Public Radio. State Regulators Reject Claims That Their Review Of A Controversial Transmission Line Was Tainted
- Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce. Announces 2021 Pressure Chamber finalists.
- Wisconsin Bankers Association. Bank CEOs report improving economy, citing pent up demand.
- WTMJ. Thousands could potentially be removed from their homes as the eviction moratorium deadline expires
- WISN. 16,000 Wisconsinites at risk of losing home following end of eviction moratorium
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Court and housing officials brace for a wave of evictions now that moratorium is over
- U.S. News & World Report. EXPLAINER: Wisconsin Renters Wary as Eviction Ban Nears End
- Fox 6. Eviction proceedings can move forward after ban lifted
- AP. Evictions expected to spike as federal moratorium ends
- Wisconsin Medical Society. Calls on health care entities to require COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Washington County Exec. Schoemann. Washington County leaders stand firm against CDC's continued flip-flopping.
- WXOW. La Crosse County issues new mask recommendations
- Janesville Gazette. Rock County Public Health Department recommends wearing masks indoors
- Wisconsin Child Support Enforcement Association. Governor Evers proclaims August Child Support Awareness Month in Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. Incarceration After COVID: How The Pandemic Could Permanently Change Jails And Prisons
- Wisconsin Supreme Court. Sets precedent for increase in women judges.
- Marquette University. Marquette faculty awarded over $1 million in grants from Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment
- Wisconsin Alumni Association. 14th annual Red Shirt on sale now.
- UW-Eau Claire. Continuing Education announces August program offerings
- Milwaukee County Sup. Coggs-Jones. I am not my hair.
- Milwaukee Mayor Barrett. Statement on the 2024 Democratic National Convention
- Hunger Task Force. Prepares for opening day of Wisconsin State Fair.
- Dane County Exec. Parisi. Dane County Awards Nearly $160,000 Grant to Groundswell Conservancy for Purchase of Black Earth Creek Trail Connector
- MCTS. As More Downtown Offices Reopen, MCTS Freeway Flyers Resume with Updated Schedules
- Milwaukee County Sup. Logsdon. Applauds Continuation of Bus Route to Oak Creek Amazon Distribution Center
- Milwaukee Ald. Bauman. Resolution would require all city employees to be fully vaccinated or face weekly testing
- Racine Journal Times. Community leaders call for more investment in prevention as prison costs rise
- Professional Insurance Agents of Wisconsin. Applauds introduction of legislation to repeal the Federal Insurance Office.
- AP. It’s in - and big: Senators produce $1T infrastructure bill
Friday July 30, 2021
- WSAW. Gov. Evers declares State of Emergency due to widespread damage
- Oshkosh Northwestern. Gov. Tony Evers declares state of emergency in response to overnight storms that caused damage across Wisconsin
- Sen. Darling. Audit Shows More Failures by Evers’ Administration
- AG Kaul. Joins Coalition Urging Congress to Permanently Extend Expanded Child Tax
- Speaker Vos. Announcement regarding election investigation.
- Joint Audit Co-Chairs Cowles, Kerkman. Audit reports noncompliance with unemployment insurance appeals timeliness.
- LAB. Report 21-11: Fraud, Waste and Mismanagement Hotline.
- Sen. Marklein. Column: The Best Legislation Comes From You
- Rep. Dittrich. Tours tornado damage in Concord.
- WKOW. DHS pushes back on GOP lawmaker’s move to block UW COVID policy
- Cap Times. Tommy Thompson warns lawmakers against limiting UW's COVID-19 response
- Wisconsin State Journal. Republican tries to block UW campuses from mandatory virus testing, vaccination rules
- Wisconsin Public Radio. Wisconsin Senator Aims To Block State Universities From Requiring COVID-19 Testing, Masking
- U.S. News & World Report. Republican to Block UW Virus Testing, Vaccination Rules
- Cap Times. Wisconsin lawmakers renew effort to require informed consent for pelvic exams under anesthesia
- Wisconsin National Guard. Branches out for 2021 Annual Training
- DOT. 42 Wisconsin State Patrol cadets become officers at graduation ceremony
- DNR. The C.A. Lawton Co. Becomes First Green Tier Participant to Receive Special New Air Permit
- Lower Wisconsin State Riverway Board. To meet in Boscobel.
- DNR. Wisconsin NRB Meeting Aug. 11
- AARP Wisconsin. Sounds alarm on vaccination rates for Wisconsin nursing homes staff.
- Wisconsin United for Freedom. 38 Wisconsin parent groups reject lockdowns and forced masking in open letter to President Biden and WI Governor Evers.
- Eau Claire Leader Telegram. EC health department: No current plans to require mask-wearing
- NBC 15. Vaccine mandate for Dane Co. employees ‘on the table,’ official says
- Wisconsin Public Radio. 'Let's Not Get There': Local Leaders Reluctant To Renew Mask Mandates
- Fox 6. Masks indoors at Wisconsin State Fair per CDC recommendations
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Ron Johnson criticizes new CDC guidance, questions effectiveness of masks despite research showing they reduce COVID spread
- Racine Journal Times. 'Now is not the time to relax': Amid spike in COVID-19, Racine County officials continue to urge vaccinations
- Customers First! Coalition. New podcast episode: Thinking outside the landfill: Solar panel recycling.
- UW-Eau Claire. Geology major embraces variety of opportunities after transferring to UW-Eau Claire
- UW-Stout. Third time’s the charm for veteran who returns to school, earns degree, lands job
- Milwaukee Council President Johnson. Incoming, outgoing VISIT Milwaukee chairs highlight strength of our city
- WXPR. Scientific Team Creates Underground Map to Address Rhinelander PFAS Problems
- Racine Journal Times. City of Racine moves to boost funds for those threatened with eviction
- U.S. Rep. Gallagher. Leads Republicans in Calling on CDC to Release Info on Breakthrough Infections of COVID-19
- U.S. Rep. Fitzgerald. Signs Title 42 Discharge Petition, Biden Reverses Decision
- U.S. Rep. Fitzgerald. Cosponsors Bill to Counter Chinese Aggression
- U.S. Sens Johnson, Paul, Lankford, Scott and Hawley. Demand Chairman Peters Hold Biden Administration Accountable, Serve Subpoenas to Get Answers for the American People