Tuesday October 19, 2021 - Updated 4:52pm
- Rep. Bowen. Statement on passing of former Secretary of State Gen. Colin Powell.
- Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association. Commends Joint Finance Committee passage of agricultural export bill.
- Sen. Roys. Democrats unveil the RESPECT Act. Fact Sheet. LRB-4931
- Wisconsin's Green Fire. Provides testimony on sandhill crane hunting bill, Senate Bill 620.
- Sen. Taylor. Statement on the passing of former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell.
- DNR. Slinger High School Student Wins 2022 State Park And Forest Vehicle Admission Sticker Contest
- DNR. Seeking Public Input On PFAS Contamination In Marinette, Peshtigo And Surrounding Communities
- WEC Energy Group. Integrys Holding announces increase in consideration for Tender Offer and New Early Tender Time
- Midwest Environmental Advocates Announces Legal Action to Force Disclosure of Public Records Related to Natural Resources Board Member’s Refusal to Step Down
- UW-Stout. Entertainment design senior, painting professor collaborate on short film
- UW-Stout Fifty years ago during UW System merger, UW-Stout almost became UW-Menomonie
- UW-Platteville NSF grant will help create future of equitable infrastructure
- UW-Platteville FIRST LEGO League receives support from community
- UW-Platteville UW System President Thompson kicks off Homecoming, encourages vaccination
- UW-Green Bay To Help Communities Prepare for 2022 Gubernatorial Election
- Milwaukee County Sheriff Lucas. Statement regarding Milwaukee County Board committee's advancement of proposals to increase correctional officer pay.
- ACLU of Wisconsin. Milwaukee Police and Fire Commission Should Consider Community Input Before Confirming Norman Into Permanent Milwaukee Police Department Chief Role
- Wisconsin Policy Forum. Fiscal Hurdles Mount for Milwaukee County Parks; Peer Communities May Offer Solutions
- Brown County Exec. Streckenbach. Budget plan looks to improve water quality.
- Milwaukee County Sups. Sumner, Wasserman. To host virtual town hall on 2022 budget Oct. 20.
- Kewaunee County Emergency Management. Works to remind drivers "Turn Around Don't Drown."
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin. Wisconsin Supports Passing Bold Build Back Better Legislation
- Clean Wisconsin. Wisconsin must move forward now to protect families from "Forever Chemicals"
Monday October 18, 2021
- LFB. 2021-23 Condition of the State's General Fund.
- DOA. Wisconsin Ends Fiscal Year 2021 with $2.58 Billion Positive Balance
- Sen. Agard. Applauds Biden administration PFAS regulations.
- Various Organizations. Protecting demonstrators rights in Wisconsin.
- Sen. Smith. Western Wisconsin poised for major broadband expansion projects.
- Sen. Agard. Hosts virtual roundtable on cannabis legalization.
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign. Ag, Hunting Groups Favor GOP Sandhill Crane Hunt Proposal
- Wisconsin Conservation Voters. CNOW week of Oct. 18.
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign Kooyenga Asks for a Public Hearing on Banning Gerrymandering
- Rep. Sanfelippo. Days late and dollars short, Evers fails to support law enforcement again.
- DATCP. Crawford County Horse Tests Positive for West Nile Virus
- AG Kaul. Urges U.S. Supreme Court to halt unconstitutional Texas abortion ban
- DOA. 2019-2021 Biennial Report from Wisconsin Department of Administration Showcases Taxpayer Savings, Investments, and Efficiency in Government Operations
- DOJ. Drug Take Back Day is October 23
- DOR. Free tax assistance programs need volunteers for 2022 tax season.
- Wisconsin SBDC Launches series of short entrepreneurial how-to videos
- Wisconsin Technology Council. El-Amin brothers' startup formula on stage for 2021 Early Stage Symposium
- Wisconsin Realtors Association. September 2021 Home Sales Report.
- Children's Wisconsin. New clinic in Appleton will support expanded services.
- AARP Wisconsin. New AARP analysis: COVID-19 deaths in Wisconsin nursing homes doubled from Aug. to Sept. 2021.
- Marquette University. Voting rights experts to go “On the Issues” to discuss securing the right to vote, Oct. 20
- UW-Stout. New course sponsored by Great Northern Corp. investigates sustainable solutions
- Marquette University. To co-sponsor SDC Summit on Poverty, Oct. 19-21
- UW System Presiden Thompson. Statement on death of General Colin Powell.
- UW-Stout. With revised mission statement, university has a guide for the future
- UW-Madison Fasting is required to see the full benefit of calorie restriction in mice
- UW-River Falls. Career Fair attracts more than 800 students.
- UW-Eau Claire. New grad creates documentary telling stories of African students at UW-Eau Claire
- Milwaukee County Exec. Crowley. Statement on passing of General Colin Powell.
- Milwaukee County Sheriff Lucas. Statement regarding the passing of former Secretary of State General Coliin L. Powell.
- Milwaukee County Board. Public hearing on 2022 Milwaukee County Budget to be held online, Nov. 1.
- Milwaukee County Sups. Taylor, Martin, Cullen. To host virtual town hall on 2022 County budget.
- Kewaunee County Public Health. Launches health needs survey.
- U.S. Rep. Steil. Leads Republicans on Economic Committee.
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin. With Temperatures Forecast to Fall and Energy Costs Projected to Rise, Baldwin Calls for Swift Release of LIHEAP Heating Help
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin Supports Introduction of Legislation to Curb Youth E-Cigarette and Tobacco Use
- U.S. Rep. Gallagher. Statement on Reports of Chinese Hypersonic Missile Test