Tuesday September 16, 2014 - Updated 5:46am
- Gov. Walker. Attends Schreiber Foods ribbon cutting.
- Daily Cardinal. Rep. Chris Taylor discusses student engagement at Legislative Affairs meeting.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Editorial: Appeals court asking for trouble with ruling on Wisconsin voter ID law.
- Beloit Daily News. Editorial: Enough time to let all vote?
- Chippewa Herald. Cropland rent still rising as grain prices keep dropping.
- U.S. Sen. Johnson. Files brief in Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. Wisconsin group is part of federal lawsuit to replace old oil tankers.
- Stevens Point Journal. School Board rejects superintendent-by-committee idea.
- WXOW. La Crosse City Clerk's Office waiting for instructions after voter ID court decision.
- Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter. City workers who smoke to pay extra.
- Sheboygan Press. Local clerks get ready for voter ID changes.
- Wausau Daily Herald. Local clerks await guidance on revival of voter ID law.
- Eau Claire Leader-Telegram. Editorial: Wheel tax idea likely to grow.
- U.S. Rep. Sensenbrenner. Urges Senate to pass the USA FREEDOM Act.
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin. Statement on Republican obstruction of Paycheck Fairness Act.
- Marshfield News Herald. State lawmakers open with military academy nominations.
- WISN. Wisconsin A.G. race is being waged on the ground.
- WKBT. WI Secretary of State race pits experience against change.
- Juneau County Star-Times. Congressional candidate: 'We need term limits.'
- Fond du Lac Reporter. 6th Congressional District candidates face off in debate. Wisconsin Public Radio. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Monday September 15, 2014
- Gov. Walker. Tours new UW-Milwaukee Freshwater Sciences School.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Walker says ID law won't disenfranchise voters.
- Wisconsin State Journal. DOJ wants $738K for death investigations.
- Rep. Kleefisch. Column: Voter ID will work.
- Rep. Loudenbeck. Joins Family Impact Seminar Advisory Committee.
- Rep. Kolste. Calls for expansion of Medicaid.
- Oshkosh Northwestern. Politician takes on heroin.
- Appleton Post Crescent. Editorial: Yes, structural deficit does matter.
- La Crosse Tribune. New coalition pushes for transportation spending.
- DATCP. Petition period opens for 2015 Ag Enterprise Areas.
- DVA Sec. Scocos. Column: POW-MIA Recognition Day.
- DATCP. Buroker takes national award for work at DATCP.
- Serve Wisconsin. Wisconsin swears in new class of AmeriCorps members as part of nationwide AmeriCorps 20th anniversary.
- Milwaukee Business Journal. 4,000 jobs in two years only beginning of Kenosha County industrial boom.
- WPS Health Insurance, Green Bay Packers. Jon Williams saluted for Operation Fan Mail.
- Wisconsin Council on Children & Families. Announces Race to Equity Scholarship winners.
- Arts Wisconsin. Announces recipients of the 2014 Arts in the Community awards.
- Americans for Prosperity. All should pay for their fair share of the electric grid.
- One Wisconsin Now. While 150,000 seniors see Social Security garnished by student loan debt, Walker refuses common sense reforms.
- Wisconsin Hospital Association. Wisconsin hospitals invested $176 million to train health professionals.
- Washington Post. How states have gamed Medicaid for hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Dead zones haunt Green Bay as manure fuels algae blooms.
- Marshfield News Herald. Special health enrollment period came as surprise.
- Racine Journal Times. Editorial: Medical malpractice fund must be protected.
- Sen. Harris Dodd. Statement on voter ID.
- Sen. Vukmir. Statement on voter ID ruling.
- Rep. Shankland. Statement on voter ID ruling.
- United Wisconsin. Statement on voter ID ruling.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Federal court ruling remove limits on donations to political parties.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Absentee ballot mailings halted in push to restart voter ID law.
- Eau Claire Leader-Telegram. Wisconsin election officials scramble on voter ID.
- Bloomberg. Wisconsin wins bid to enforce voter ID rule in November. New York Times.
- Chippewa Herald. Appeals court could end federal challenge of John Doe probe - for now.
- UW-Stout. ROTC cadet shadows lieutenant at military base in Alaska.
- Marquette University. Communication professor receives National Communication Association award.
- UW-Marathon County. Holly Hassel earns UW Colleges research award.
- UW-River Falls. Temple Grandin to speak.
- Marquette University. Marquette education professor Dr. Howard Fuller goes "On the Issues" to discuss new memoir.
- Wausau Daily Herald. Editorial: Common Core is a step forward in education.
- Milwaukee Council President Murphy. Hamilton family and community deserve answers soon.
- Milwaukee County Exec. Abele. Milwaukee County offers help to aging veterans.
- Eau Claire Leader-Telegram. Water coming from sand mines clouding streams.
- U.S. Sen. Johnson. Announces staff mobile office hours.
- U.S. Sen. Johnson. Comments on nomination to 69th General Assembly.
- U.S. Sen. Johnson. Honors Hispanic Heritage Month.
- U.S. Sen. Johnson. Obama taps Sen. Ron Johnson for UN post.
- Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter. Editorial: Sen. Johnson's missing solution for Social Security.
- The Hill. Administration threatens to cut off ObamaCare subsidies to 360,000.
- Wisconsin Bankers Association. Statement on Governor Scott Walker's "Continuing Wisconsin's Comeback" plan.
- Walker for Governor. Continuing Wisconsin's Comeback: Learn more to earn more.
- Schimel for Attorney General. Proposes major reform of oversight, support for county DAs asistants.
- DPW. Wisconsin families left holding the bag on Scott Walker's deficit.
- Walker for Governor. Milwaukee Business Journal: 4,000 jobs in two years only beginning of Kenosha County industrial boom.
- RPW. New video: Politician Susan Happ protects criminals, not victims.
- Wisconsin Independent Businesses. Statement on Governor Scott Walker's Continuing Wisconsin's Comeback plan.
- WI Realtors Association. Enthusiastically support Gov. Walker's pledge to further reduce property taxes.
- WMC. Statement on Governor Walker's job plan.
- Walker for Governor. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery: Mary Burke's plan is built on Governor Walker's success.
- RPW. Gov. Walker unveils jobs plan to continue the Wisconsin comeback.
- Walker for Governor. Continuing Wisconsin's Comeback: Governor Scott Walker announces plan for greater prosperity for all.
- Schimel for Attorney General. Farrow: Happ/Lautenschlager owe victim an apology.
- Broitzman for Secretary of State. Why is Jerry Broitzman running for Secretary of State?
- Stevens Point Journal. Walker: Drug tests for needy 'about compassion.'
- Green Bay Press Gazette. AG candidate: Move prosecutors to Justice Dept.
- Wisconsin State Journal. Burke supports repeal of voter ID requirement.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Editorial: Susan Happ should have sought special prosecutor in assault case.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. In a big change from 2012, Democrats outspent Walker on broadcast TV this summer.
- Chippewa Herald. Walker promising to cut taxes, require drug tests.
- Sheboygan Press. Victim complains AG candidate was biased.
- Wisconsin State Journal. Gov. Scott Walker unveils plan on jobs, benefits and education.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Gov. Scott Walker wants drug testing for public aid recipients.