Monday November 24, 2014 - Updated 1:38pm
- Racine Journal Times. Editorial: No call for drug-testing food stamp recipients.
- WMC. Business groups issue statement on transportation finance.
- WJFW. Tiffany, Wisconsin GOP skeptical of billions of dollars of budget requests from state agencies.
- Sen. Carpenter. Encourages sending Holiday Mail for Heroes.
- La Crosse Tribune. Editorial: Vos' comments were out of bounds.
- Beloit Daily News. Editorial: School. It's not about the adults.
- Wisconsin State Journal. How green is my Assembly?
- AG Van Hollen. Announces judgment requiring former Crawford County gas station owner to complete site investigation and pay $10,885 in forfeitures, fees and costs.
- DATCP. Black Friday: Hit the stores with a plan.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. State jobs agency chief Reed Hall expected to leave post.
- Chippewa Herald. Wisconsin agency preps for big jump in DNA testing.
- Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter. DNR announces new wetland restoration plan.
- CUNA. Despite signs of economic improvement, consumers unlikely to increase holiday spending, according to 15th annual CFA-CUNA holiday spending survey.
- Eau Claire Leader-Telegram. Company hopes to develop frac sand mine.
- National Weather Service. Winter storm warning and weather advisory in effect today and tonight.
- Wausau Daily Herald. Editorial: Obamacare exchanges work, reform not finished.
- USA Today. Four words that could deep-six Obamacare.
- MPS. 3,500 MPS students to connect with colleges, careers, resources at fair.
- AFSCME Council 24. UW-Superior outsourcing scheme reveals imporverished thinking at UW System.
- UW-Madison. AAAS honors four professors for advancing science.
- UW-Stout. University Foundation names senior development officer.
- UW System. New initiative to build capacity of UW System faculty to advance student success.
- Oshkosh Northwestern. Tech school instructors see cuts through rule changes.
- City of Madison. Don't fall into the Thanksgiving food trap.
- Milwaukee Ald. Donovan. Will seek petition drive for streetcar referendum.
- Racine Journal Times. Casino prep underway.
- Wisconsin Right to Life. Vermont legislative leaders who pushed for legalization of doctor-prescribed suicide lose in 2014 election.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. A Walker presidential bid would bring challenges as second term begins.
- Appleton Post Crescent. Editorial: Walker won't be absentee governor.
Friday November 21, 2014
- Gov. Walker. Proclaims Adoption Month.
- Gov. Walker. Wisconsin tops nation in wood furniture manufacturing employment.
- Gov. Walker. Executive Residence 2014 holiday tour schedule announced.
- Wisconsin State Journal. State faces $2.2 billion deficit heading into 2015-17 budget cycle.
- Sierra Club. John Muir Chapter recognizes Senator Bob Jauch with Torchbearer Award.
- Rep. Wright. And Sen. Dale Schultz to hold public forum on school funding.
- Stop Special Needs Vouchers Wisconsin. Families promise to keep speaking out: Special needs vouchers are still bad news.
- DOT. Freezing rain may cause slippery roads in Southern Wisconsin.
- Ready Wisconsin. Are you ready for Thanksgiving?
- DNR. Wetland regulatory agencies sign agreement to provide additional mitigation opportunity.
- OCI. Commissioner Ted Nickel elected to NAIC leadership.
- DNR. Hearings and meetings.
- DHS. Cold weather increases risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- DOR. Collections, October FY2015.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. State Historical Society takes Wisconsin's past on the road.
- Alliant Energy. Energy makes preparing your holiday meal easy as pie.
- Wisconsin Corn Growers Association. EPA renewable fuel standard delay makes sense.
- Wisconsin Women in Government. Announces 2015 professional development series.
- Governing. Aging prisoners shackle state budgets.
- Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty. Judge denies MATC and union motion to dismiss Act 10 case.
- The Hill. House Republicans sue President Obama.
- UW-Stout. Research Services awards grants to 22 students.
- UW-Stout. Chancellor releases statement on death of UW-Stout administrator.
- Xcel Energy. Bay Front Power Plant returns to service following major air quality and control system upgrades.
- Capital Times. Dane County Executive Joe Parisi says union contracts no longer legal.
- Milwaukee Business Journal. 'Cultural needs' referendum could be held across Milwaukee area in spring 2016 at earliest.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Editorial: Let's get Milwaukee's streetcar project off the ground.
- Immigrant Workers Union. Immigration fight is far from over.
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin. Leads bipartisan support for Wisconsin cranberry growers.
- Madison Mayor Soglin. Statement on President Obama's immigration plan.
- U.S. Sen. Johnson. Participates in Senate's Computers for Schools program.
- U.S. Rep Ryan. Statement on the President's Executive Order on immigration.
- U.S. Sen. Johnson. On 'The Kelly File.'
- U.S. Sen. Johnson. Reacts to immigration executive action.
- SEIU Wisconsin. President's action right for America, immigrant families, and our economy.
- U.S. Rep. Pocan. Statement on President Obama's immigration executive order.
- White House. Remarks by the president in address to the nation on immigration.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Obama's order could affect 24,000 undocumented immigrants in state.
- Wausau Daily Herald. Duffy tapped for leadership position in House.
- Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter. Wisconsin lawmakers plot immigration response.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. In Wisconsin, Obama's immigration order seen as historic, divisive.
- Reuters. Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans. Bloomberg.
- Wisconsin Family Action. Endorses Duey Stroebel for Senate.
- One Wisconsin Now. 2015 Wisconsin state budget preview: $70 billion-plus Scott Walker 2016 campaign ad.
- Stroebel for State Senate. Cedarburg's leaders support.
- DPW. Fact check: Ron Johnson didn't fund his first campaign.
- Sheboygan Press. Prescott says he'll offer business alternative in 20th race.